tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Vikas <viksd2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject JDBC and tomcat
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:41:21 GMT

Hi Community I am posting this message previously also and to tomcat-user group but not help.
I am making call to stored procedure on oracle using
CallableStatement.After executing the statement when I am trying to return the result
set using statement.getObject(1) it takes long time to return.This was
on Tomcat server I tried same thing by making test bean and running it
as standalone class.The time difference was almost around 100 secs

Hi can anybody pls suggest me what can be the problem