tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Vikas <viksd2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject jdbc and tomcat connection pooling
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 06:02:35 GMT
Hi I am making call to stored procedure on oracle using
CallableStatement.After executing the statement when I am trying to return the result
set using statement.getObject(1) it takes long time to return.This was
on app server I tried same thing by making test bean and running it
as standalone class.The time difference was almost around 100 secs Is
the time difference due to the fact that i am using weberver or i am
missing something.  I guess the difference may be due to Connection Pooling classes   Please
help.

******
Viks
******