tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Amit Poddar <>
Subject [proposal] A concurrent request processing plugin for Tomcat
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2003 06:09:02 GMT
Hi Everyone  I am new to this forum. So please forgive if I am not using the appropriate format.
  I would like to propose a multi-threaded request processor plug-in for Tomcat. I have described
the whole proposal in the attached HTML file (ConServletPlugin-proposal.html). Also attached
is the war file (kaveri.war) containing the source code and the sample application.  Please
review and suggest. If you have any questions please, please drop me a mail. I hope you will
like the idea. ThanksAmit

Do you Yahoo!?