tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "NAIK,ROSHAN (HP-Cupertino,ex1)" <roshan.n...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Bug in Tomcat's admin application ?
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2003 03:00:35 GMT

Thanks Amy ..but looks like I am using Xerces 2.1.0 ! Do i need to step back
2.0.1 ? or move on to the absolute latest Xerces 2.4.0 ?

I see in the release info of under Xerces-J 2.3.0 ..

"Fix comment parsing bug that prevented Tomcat 4.1.12 from making use of
Xerces versions later than 2.1.0. [Tim Bruce, Neil Graham]"

To me it looks like this is perhaps the problem here.

I am gonna try the new xerces and see what happens.

Thanks.
--Roshan