tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Amy Roh" <amy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mappingObject for j2eeType=WebModule
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 19:35:48 GMT

> In any case - modeler is supposed to find descriptors automatically. Still
> suspect a class loading problem...

stack trace...
javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException: Cannot find attribute
mappingObject

at
org.apache.commons.modeler.BaseModelMBean.getAttribute(BaseModelMBean.java:2
86)

at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.DynamicMetaDataImpl.getAttribute(DynamicMetaDataImpl
.java:105)

at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.getAttribute(MetaDataImpl.java:189)

at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.getAttribute(DefaultMB
eanServerInterceptor.java:641)

at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.getAttribute(JmxMBeanServer.java:666)

at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.MapperListener.registerContext(MapperListener.java
:356)

at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.MapperListener.init(MapperListener.java:176)

at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteConnector.start(CoyoteConnector.java:1244)

at org.apache.catalina.startup.Embedded.start(Embedded.java:1007)

at com.sun.enterprise.web.WebContainer.start(WebContainer.java:465)

at
com.sun.enterprise.web.PEWebContainer.startInstance(PEWebContainer.java:216)

at
com.sun.enterprise.web.PEWebContainerLifecycle.onStartup(PEWebContainerLifec
ycle.java:49)

at
com.sun.enterprise.server.ApplicationServer.onStartup(ApplicationServer.java
:276)

at com.sun.enterprise.server.PEMain.run(PEMain.java:151)

at com.sun.enterprise.server.PEMain.main(PEMain.java:109)

at
)

at
.java:25)

at org.apache.commons.launcher.ChildMain.run(ChildMain.java:269)