tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Mladen Turk" <mt...@inet.hr>
Subject RE: AOLserver/Tomcat
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:15:28 GMT

line 580+ of nsjk2.c:

    /* create context with proper worker info for each URI registered in
workers2.properties */
    uriMap = workerEnv->uriMap->maps;

You should be aware that the uriMap->maps is a raw temp table that gets
processed during uriMap.init and is split to
host >> context >> uri tables.
So you have vhost table, each having context table, each having uri
maps. Since you are (as far as I can see) not using uriMap->mapUri call,
you should parse that tables, since the maps does not contain all the
maps. There is a stuff called inheritGlobals that duplicates all the
context and uri tables during init phase, creating missing context and
maps, and those are not present in the maps table.

MT.