tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Shutdown Status in Bootstrap/Catalina
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 14:30:33 GMT

Howdy,
What would you suggest as the possible outputs from the status command?

Personally, every time I've tried something like this I've run into
granularity problems.  Is the status "ok" when there is a server
process, when the server manager webapp is available, or when user
webapps are all available, or some subset thereof?  If the server is not
running, how will you get a status back?  Etc etc.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics