tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/util/java/org/apache/tomcat/util/http/mapper Mapper.java
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:08:40 GMT
Keith Wannamaker wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> I had closed the bug because Remy told me it was already
> fixed in 5.0.  I guess it wasn't.  If you do any more work
> on it you should indicate the bug which is 14616.

You know, you could try to pretend you're testing the code before
commenting, or filing bugs ;-)
The 5.0 mapper was already doing the empty path redirection, which was
the issue. The folder redirection, and even static welcome handling, is
dubious at best (what if the user replaces the default servlet ?).

Remy