tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Gomez <hgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is JK2 via ajp13 MT-safe
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2003 16:53:02 GMT
Jorge Alonso de ArmiƱo Escudero wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> we are developing a jk2 connector to communicate our own Web Server with Tomcat4.1.18
via ajp13, and when we connect simultaneously more than one thread against Tomcat, some of
them stay blocked in jk2_channel_socket_readN().

> Is jk2 via ajp13 MT-Safe?
>
> Is there any configuration option that we must know?

Under which OS ?

 From what I see jk2_channel_socket_readN make use of read calls
on a socket descriptor (endpoint->sd)...

Should be safe but under windows there is a :

         if(SOCKET_ERROR == this_time) {
             errno = WSAGetLastError() - WSABASEERR;
         }

which may hurt ?