tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Jess M. Holle" <>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 4.1.21 Beta released
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 20:42:57 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:

> Jess M. Holle wrote:
>> I thought the overwhelming vote was for "Stable" -- or did I
>> misread/miscount the tallies?
>> [Desparately awaiting the next officially "Stable" version of 4.1.x...]
> Unfortunately, there's a minor security issue in it (bug 17591). If
> you're not using the JDBC store, then you can consider that build
> release quality.

Hmmm....  I'm not, but my customers might.  Any chance of a quick follow
on which fixes this and is officially "Stable"?  [Customers tend to
second guess use of anything not marked as "Stable" anyway -- regardless
of the applicability of any of the bugs to their usage.]

Jess Holle

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message