tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [4.1.20] Tagging today
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:09:19 GMT
jean-frederic clere wrote:

> Remy Maucherat wrote:
>> jean-frederic clere wrote:

>>> I would like to add some changes in Manager:
>>> For example to add createEmptySession that fixes some problems related
>>> to SessionId. (The changes I rolled back some weeks ago).
>>> Should I?
>>

>> Yes, you can port that if you want.
>
> Done.

After the tag, I would like to port back the jsr77 names for servlets and
enable the new attributes ( it'll be conditioned by a flag - so it won't be
enable by default, only if someone sets the flag). The change is local to
ServerLifecycleListener, and I tested it with reloading and the /admin.

Is it ok ?

Costin