tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Ro <irol...@yahoo.fr>
Subject MacOS X - mod_jk.so
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 04:01:37 GMT
Hi,
i am doing Java JSP coding and I installed TOMCAT 4.1.18. Now I would
like to link it with apache.

I've been try all day to build the mod_jk.so on OSX but with no results:

When I try to build it with the dlopen.c and dlfcn.h... I get an error
from the dlopen.c file:

dlopen.c:84: return type is an incomplete type
dlopen.c: In function `NSMakePrivateModulePublic':
dlopen.c:95: warning: `return' with a value, in function returning void
dlopen.c:97: invalid use of undefined type `enum bool'
dlopen.c:97: warning: `return' with a value, in function returning void
dlopen.c: In function `dlopen':
dlopen.c:255: void value not ignored as it ought to be
dlopen.c:337: void value not ignored as it ought to be

Please help....

Rolley