tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Amy Roh <amy...@sun.com>
Subject Re: [4.1.20] Tagging today
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:53:06 GMT
I have investigated further and found out that
GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener is not creating mbeans for userdatabase
anymore, therefore, admin failure due to missing mbeans.

Costin,
Do you have a better idea why Userdatabase MBeans are not getting
created anymore since your last change?  I looked through the code and
it looks like the functionality is still there.  I tried reverting back
to 1.3 version and everything works fine.

Thanks,
Amy