tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Gang Zhang" <gzha...@Access4Less.net>
Subject Tomcat ajp13 connector: ajp14 extension how to force apache to do login
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 03:44:38 GMT
Hi:

  I read the ajp faq and noticed that the ajp13 extension allows login to be
performed between apache/IIS and tomcat.  However it was hard for me to find
any information about how to set the password information for apache side.

  I read the java side of the connector, Seems that for tomcat 3.3, the
adaptor do set  the negotion handler, and for tomcat4, I need to add the
negotion handler by myself to the code.  So is the extension already been
done or it is still in its proposal period?

 Thanks
 Gang