tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JMX-RI-1.2 problems
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 21:49:49 GMT
Amy Roh wrote:

> If you need new additions and fixes in JMX1.2, then switching to 1.2
> sounds
> good to me.  What other changes are needed to make it work with JMX1.2?  I
> can volunteer to make the changes (especially in mbeans-descriptors.xml)
> if you point me to the list of changes.

The build file and changing the [] seems to be all.

I'm not sure how to best deal with the download, and I assume few build
files or properties need to change.

Let me know if you see additional problems - I have it running ( but
I have a modified modeler and a lot of other changes in my ws ).

Costin