tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-5/resources mbeans.xml
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 18:50:44 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:

> costin@apache.org wrote:
>> costin      2003/01/05 22:09:47
>>
>>   Added:       resources mbeans.xml
>>   Log:
>>   A small test file for the 'jmx-ified' config / profile.
>>
>>   Each component will be defined as an mbean - with explicit control
>>   over class loaders. This version uses ant ( it's much easier ), but
>>   a standalone version using mlet-like syntax will work the same.
>
> That's probably dumb, but I couldn't find the classloader task.

BTW - this won't work. It does load the components, but they're not
registering with each other. I checked it in so other people can review
the syntax and comment on the general idea.

I need to add the code to register for registration notifications
and call the right methods - probably next week.

Costin