tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-5/resources mbeans.xml
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 18:48:05 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:

> costin@apache.org wrote:
>> costin      2003/01/05 22:09:47
>>
>>   Added:       resources mbeans.xml
>>   Log:
>>   A small test file for the 'jmx-ified' config / profile.
>>
>>   Each component will be defined as an mbean - with explicit control
>>   over class loaders. This version uses ant ( it's much easier ), but
>>   a standalone version using mlet-like syntax will work the same.
>
> That's probably dumb, but I couldn't find the classloader task.

Sorry - my mistake.

Requires ant1.6 ( i.e. the HEAD right now ).

The classloader task will add jars to the "core" ant loader - so you
don't have to place them in ant/lib or CLASSPATH, while avoiding
some of the problems with multiple loaders.

There is also an <import> task ( pretty obvious ) and support for
"dynamic properties" - i.e. you'll be able to use
${jmx:domain:objectname:attribute} or ${jxpath:....}. If I find some time
I'll add a ${jspel:...}.

Costin