tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Raiden <rai...@wonko.inow.com>
Subject strange messages in tomcat 4.1.18
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 18:40:03 GMT
Hello,

I apologize for posting this question to this group, but I have been
unable to get an answer in the tomcat-user group.  My catalina.out logs
are full of the following messages:

Jan 21, 2003 10:31:41 AM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket
processConnection
INFO: server has been restarted or reset this connection
Jan 21, 2003 10:31:42 AM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket
processConnection
INFO: server has been restarted or reset this connection
Jan 21, 2003 10:31:43 AM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket
processConnection
INFO: server has been restarted or reset this connection
Jan 21, 2003 10:31:45 AM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket
processConnection
INFO: server has been restarted or reset this connection
Jan 21, 2003 10:31:47 AM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket
processConnection
INFO: server has been restarted or reset this connection

Assuming these are non-harmful messages (are they?), is there a way to
turn them off, so that they're not flooding my logs?  They appear to
happen everytime an apache/mod_jk/mod_jk2 worker creates a connection to
Tomcat.

Thanks,
Raiden