tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From olaf.ha...@notes.uni-paderborn.de
Subject RE: First version of JK2 Domino connector and more questions about JNI-mode
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 18:08:53 GMT

"Mladen Turk" <mturk@apache.org> wrote on 03.01.2003 13:00:15:

> Great news!
>

> > My workers2.properties lookes like this for the VM initialization
> >
> > [vm:]
> > info=Parameters used to load a JVM in the server process
> > OPT=-Djava.class.path=${CATALINA_HOME}/bin/tomcat-jni.jar;
>
> Try using the folwing instead OPT=-Djava.class.path=xxxx
>
> classpath=${TOMCAT_HOME}/bin/tomcat-jni.jar
> classpath=${TOMCAT_HOME}/server/lib/commons-logging.jar

Do you mean in the workers2.properties like this

[vm:]
info=Parameters used to load a JVM in the server process
classpath=${TOMCAT_HOME}/bin/tomcat-jni.jar
classpath=${TOMCAT_HOME}/server/lib/commons-logging.jar

or in the system-environment? I will try this when I am back.

> Can DSAPI be tested with Domino 6 trial version?

As far as I know, there should be no problem with this, but I am not sure
what the limitation of the trial version is or if there is a technical
limitation at all or just a license issue.

But be reminded to the jvm problem I have with Domino 6, but perhaps you
are able to include the suggested fix/code to attach to an already running
jvm or test other connection methods.

If there are questions fell free to ask. I like to hear news when I am back
from the short holiday.

> MT.

Olaf