tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Megacz <a...@megacz.com>
Subject mod_jk2 jni connector: segfault in CreateJavaVM with Sun VM; IBM VM works fine
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 20:56:35 GMT

Hey, I'm using mod_jk2 with Apache2 (prefork) on Linux, and the Sun
JVM (1.4 and 1.3) segfaults somewhere deep within libjvm.so's
CreateJavaVM call, yet IBM's JVM (1.4) works fine.

Has anybody else experienced this?  Any idea what causes it?

If this isn't enough info, I'll make a much more detailed post later
on.  I'm just hoping that somebody's seen this before.

Also, has anybody gotten the JNI connector to work with an MPM other
than prefork?  Or is that currently not supported?

Thanks!!

  - a