tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jindong Li <Jindong...@solcorp.com>
Subject Tomcat 4.0.1 vs. Tomcat 4.0.6
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2003 18:41:31 GMT
Hi there,

Not sure if I've come to the right place...but here's my question anyway...

I've been trying out Tomcat 4.0.6, one thing we noticed is that once our
servlets are instantiated, it takes really a long time to shut down Tomcat -
I don't think it's anything related to the way our servlets are written, I
looked up in the mail archive and did not really find anything very useful,
any idea at all why this is happening?

With Tomcat 4.0.1 though, we didn't not have this problem at all, even if
our servlets are instantiated, shutting down Tomcat takes no time at all...

Thanks in advance and appreciate any input on this...

Jindong.