tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Funk <funk...@joedog.org>
Subject Re: Why unpackWars=true default?
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:28:20 GMT
Not to put words into other peoples mouth, but this was Craig's opinion
awhile ago (from tomat-user):

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-user&m=104000918909139&w=2

Would it be better to remove unpackWARs from tomcat5 since there isn't
that much of a concern for backwards compatibilty on major releases?

-Tim