tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/webapps/tomcat-docs/config host.xml
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 03:13:43 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:

>> Glenn Nielsen wrote:
>>
>> With a few details. I may be against the change which adds POST
>> support; I don't know what it does, and it adds a dependency. I'm
>> reviewing all changes to the 4.1.x branch, at the moment (and that big
>> patch is giving me trouble).
>

> I do see what it does now. This is fancy.

Thanks. This should make life easier for sysads who do application
web hosting for multiple virtual hosted customers. :-)

> There's a dumb bug which prevents correct startup of the default
> configuration. This seems quite obvious. Did you test the patch
> extensively ?

Looks like you fixed that bug from your commit.  Yes, I tested it on
my system with my config.  But I don't have Windows.  So today a coworker
did some more exhaustive testing on windows and with different configs.
Plus did a review of the docs. :-)  I fixed a couple more bugs and made
some minor updates to the docs.

The manager changes look pretty stable now.

I'll start work on porting them to Tomcat 5.