tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/webapps/tomcat-docs/config host.xml
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:02:59 GMT
glenn@apache.org wrote:
> glenn       2003/01/10 07:52:19
>
>   Modified:    .        RELEASE-NOTES-4.1.txt build.properties.sample
>                catalina build.xml
>                catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina Deployer.java
>                catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/core
>                         LocalStrings.properties StandardHost.java
>                         StandardHostDeployer.java
>                catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/servlets
>                         HTMLManagerServlet.java LocalStrings.properties
>                         LocalStrings_fr.properties
>                         LocalStrings_ja.properties ManagerServlet.java
>                catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/startup
>                         HostConfig.java LocalStrings.properties
>                         LocalStrings_fr.properties
>                         LocalStrings_ja.properties
>                webapps/manager build.xml
>                webapps/manager/WEB-INF web.xml
>                webapps/tomcat-docs index.xml manager-howto.xml project.xml
>                webapps/tomcat-docs/config host.xml
>   Added:       catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/startup
>                         ExpandWar.java
>                webapps/tomcat-docs html-manager-howto.xml
>   Log:
>   Bug fixes and minor improvements to the manager and html manager web
>   applications.  These patches fix as many of the 11 bugs I found for
>   the manager in bugzilla that I could reproduce.

Glenn,

I am grateful for the fixes introduced with the patch, however:
- could you please post something about modifying the base interfaces,
before you actually do so ? The change was probably needed, but may
break custom extensions.
- this is code which changes a lot of things; as such, it should have
been committed in the development branch first.

Remy