tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] minimal JSR 154 only distribution
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 15:11:22 GMT
Bill Barker wrote:

> Urm, err, the users that can't read may include you ;-). Jon withdrew the
> vote above.  This means that this is officially 'not getting anywhere', at
> least until Jon re-submits his re-worked proposal.

The fact that Jon withdrew the vote doesn't change any of the arguments
and opinions that were expressed about profiles and minimal.

IMO we are very close to consensus on "profiles", and I think we can
rich a consensus on an "embeded".

I think we should just change the subject line - and have another vote
to make sure we're all on the same page.

Costin