tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject build files ( again )
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 17:48:23 GMT
Since we are talking about clean and organized:

Can I (re)move the antcall to jk, http11, jtc from
j-t-catalina/catalina/build.xml ? j-t5 is the main
build file and it should call all 'child' build.xml files
directly.

Is anyone else using the "build" target ? Any objections
to creating all the output in j-t5 ( as done "build" )
instead of all the different dirs and then copy ?

Another one: I added a flag "build.tomcat.minimal" and
split the compile target in catalina/build.xml. One piece
will build the core stuff, the other will build all
optional code ( unless minimal is set ). You shouldn't
notice any change.
We do have to decide what is optional and what is not.

Costin