tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Fennelly" <nef...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Jasper DOM API
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 12:47:08 GMT
Hi,

I'm also interested in this sort of functionality - I asked a similar
question last week.

Is it on the roadmap or has any earlier voting process already rejected it
as a viable feature?

If it hasn't already been rubished as a suggested feature, would I (or Udo)
be out of order making an initial proposal/suggestion on how it might be
implemented (to get the ball rolling so to speak!!)?  If this isn't
appropriate - no prob!!

Regards,

T.