tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Larry Isaacs" <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: j-t-c/util, 3.3 and logging
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:05:51 GMT
I hope to spend some cycles advancing a Tomcat 3.3.2 release
over the holidays.  I'm not assuming I can finish, but hopefully
a Tomcat 3.3.2 release can be made in January.  I'll also try
to get back up to speed with Tomcat 4 & 5 and J-T-C.

I can try to help with the glog factory if I find time before
Bill does.

Cheers,
Larry