tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ismael Blesa Part" <ibl...@tissat.es>
Subject pushBody()/popBody() error
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 11:29:49 GMT
How it should work:

I am using bodytag that calls a pushBody(), then the current body writer
sould be kept and it should be createa a new one, later when I call the
popBody() the system should get the previous body (that is, the body
that has been kept on the call to pushBody())

What it does now:

All works as expected, but  after I call popBody() the new body writer
that has been created on the call to pushBody() writes its contents to
the previous body writer (that is, the body that has been kept on the
call to pushBody()). I think that the content should not been copied on
the other body writer.

It fails on Tomcat 4.1.12 and it works fine on Tomcat 4.0.X.

Cheers