tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/coyote/src/java/org/apache/coyote/tomcat5 CoyoteResponse.java
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:43:35 GMT
jfarcand@apache.org wrote:
> jfarcand    2002/12/03 08:37:59
>
>   Modified:    coyote/src/java/org/apache/coyote Response.java
>                coyote/src/java/org/apache/coyote/tomcat5
>                         CoyoteResponse.java
>   Log:
if the getLocale returns null ;-)

I'm sorry for the trouble, when I did the refactoring of the header
handling, I nulled a few fields, and forgot to put that one back to its
original value :-(

BTW, there's a constant already there (Constants.DEFAULT_LOCALE),
although you should update it to en-us.

Remy