tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From eric scroger <escro...@carl.org>
Subject Re: Error? org/apache/ajp/tomcat4/Ajp13Connector createProcessor()
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 21:12:49 GMT
Thanks.

I figured it was a bug.  Unless anyone has any other information to the
contrary,
I'm going to file a bug report today.

Seeing the Ajp package is deprecated, are the Warp connectors fairly stable?
The documentation for the Warp connectors is weak (FIXME's) and incomplete
when compared to the Ajp documentation.

Eric