tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From M <martin.sille...@prnewswire.co.uk>
Subject Re: tomcat & appache request parameters getting lost
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 15:23:33 GMT
M wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm using apache 1.3.26 with the mod_jk connector to tomcat 4.1.12
>
> The below jsp includes a servet which is unable to access the parameters
> on the request url e.g.  http://host.net/testInclude.jsp?test=test
> Removing a line from the test comment or changing the flush="true" to
> flush="false" can both make it work, but I don't understand why.
> It does seem to be very buffer related and very dependant on size of
> text before the include.
> This problem only occurs when using tomcat through apache and is not
> reproducible with tomcat alone.

Should I have raised this as a bug?
I'm not sure quite where to file it. I guess the ajp connector?

Any comments gratefully received

--
Regards,

Martin Sillence
PR Newswire

DL +44 (0)1865 78 5065
F  +44 (0)1865 78 5100
W  www.prnewswire.eu.com
Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of PR Newswire Europe. The e-mail
contents are intended only for addressee and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose
this communication and notify the sender.