tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Strange Tomcat 4.1.x release versions
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 19:51:40 GMT

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=52475

> I just love how this place turns into a free for all. Not.

Someone obviously hasn't been keeping up on TOMCAT-DEV mail :-).

See the discussions and vote that took place in April 2003, where the
Tomcat developers agreed to adopt the version numbering approach that
Apache 2.0 (and several other projects) use.  A good starting point:

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=39859

> -jon

Craig