tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Algesten" <puck...@taglab.com>
Subject ServletContext.getContext() still completely broken.
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:23:39 GMT
Are we going to release 4.1.15 without addressing this? .... This is a
standard API call that currently DOES NOT WORK.... (or am I wrong, can
anyone get hold of a foreign context from the ROOT context?)

I've submitted a possible fix in BZ #13040  ... If you don't like it,
then tell me why and I'll try patching it differently. I'm bored of
maintaining my own patched up version locally.

Surely a broken javax.servlet API call is serious enough to not be
ignored?

Martin