tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Algesten" <mar...@taglab.com>
Subject RE: tomcat-committers mailing list
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:49:52 GMT
Just for our non-committers peace of mind, what is the purpose of this
list? What kind of "information" is it that we are to be denied or have
delayed?

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Costin Manolache [mailto:cmanolache@yahoo.com]
Sent: 25 November 2002 17:41
To: tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org

Hi,

The list was finally created. All active tomcat committers should
subscribe. It is open to tomcat committers only, but as we discussed
most
information will be sent to tomcat-dev ( with some delay ).

If some posting is intended to be non-public - please mark this
explicitely ( or even better - don't send it in the first place :-).

We also need volunteers to manage the list ( "moderators" )

Costin