tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From micael <caraun...@harbornet.com>
Subject readable bugzilla? tomcat-dev
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2002 18:36:16 GMT
Is there some readable list on tasks needed to be performed and bugs needed
to be fixed on Tomcat?  I would love to work on some stuff but I don't have
time to open all the bugzilla urls to see what the problems are for hours
before beginning on a task.

Micael

have received this transmission in error, please delete the message.  Thank you