tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.cl...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject Re: Tagging JK 1.2.1
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:44:50 GMT
Henri Gomez wrote:
> I'll tag next week JK 1.2.1, after conducting tests to see if latest
> Costin path on chunked didn't break anything.
>

> --
> For additional commands, e-mail:

For info the watchdog (4.0.0) gives the following with Apache-2.0 (head) and TC
4.1.12:
+++
      [java]  [watchdog]  FAILED GetRemoteHostTest
      [java]  [watchdog]  FAILED ServletRequestWrapperGetRemoteHostTest
      [java]  [watchdog]  FAILED GetHeadersTest
      [java]  [watchdog]  FAILED HttpServletRequestWrapperGetHeadersTest
      [java]  [watchdog]  FAILED HttpServletResponseWrapperSetStatusMsgTest
+++

The 2 GetHeaders are due to a not up to date watchdog. (So forget them that is
my fault)

GetRemoteHost() returns null may this one needs fixing.

The chuncking tests are acceptable.

And I have committed the patches I had pending...

Cheers

Jean-frederic