tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "V. Cekvenich" <v...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: OT: XForms Becomes a W3C Candidate Recommendation
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:48:20 GMT
V. Cekvenich wrote:

  IMO, one day we will do forms processing like this:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: XForms Becomes a W3C Candidate Recommendation
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:59:34 +0100
From: Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer <schnitz@webaccess.mozquito.com>

Ladies and Gentlemen,

as the co-chair of the W3C XForms Working Group, I constantly happen to
find myself in the position of having to say:

XForms 1.0 has become a W3C Candidate Recommendation!

Thank you, www-forms! You've been great. Together we made this happen.
Spread the news: XForms is now safe to implement and build upon. The
working group is seeking final implementation feedback.

Now let's enjoy this moment after years of hard work trying to bring the
Web to its full potential together...

- Sebastian :-)