tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Sandberg...@cs.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: ServletOutputStreamWrapper
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 19:06:38 GMT
Paul, it would be a lot easier to help if I knew what you were trying to
do specifically.

If you want to find a class that extends another, why not just search
the source-code textually?

On my unix system, I just do:

findj "extends ServletOutputStream"

where findj is an alias:

alias findj='find . -name "*.java" -not -path "*/autogenerated/*" |
xargs grep'

which returns:

./util/ssi/ServletOutputStreamWrapper.java:    extends ServletOutputStream {
./connector/ResponseStream.java:    extends ServletOutputStream {

-Dan