tomcat-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jeanfrancois Arcand <jfarc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: /admin 404
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 03:20:28 GMT
Yes, everythings works fine with the current build.

-- Jeanfrancois

Amy Roh wrote:

> I switched from 2.2.0 to 2.1.0.  Still no admin.  :-(
>
> I'm attaching the error logs for tomcat 4 and tomcat 5.  The same 
> following errors are displayed running Tomcat 5.
>
> Jeanfrancois,
> admin works for you with 2.1.0??
>
> Thanks,
> Amy
>
>
> Nov 11, 2002 5:59:59 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig start
> SEVERE: Exception processing TLD at resource path 
> /WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld
> javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception processing TLD at resource 
> path /WEB-I
> NF/struts-logic.tld
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.tldScanTld(ContextConfig.ja
> va:1159)
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.tldScan(ContextConfig.java:
> 1011)
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.start(ContextConfig.java:78
> 3)
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfi
> g.java:260)
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(Lifecycl
> eSupport.java:166)
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:3
> 718)
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase
> .java:822)
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:80
> 8)
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:632)
>
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostDeployer.addChild(StandardHostDe
> ployer.java:624)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at 
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
> java:39)
>         at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
> sorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>         at 
> org.apache.commons.beanutils.MethodUtils.invokeMethod(MethodUtils.jav
> a:250)
>         at 
> org.apache.commons.digester.SetNextRule.end(SetNextRule.java:260)
>         at org.apache.commons.digester.Rule.end(Rule.java:276)
>         at 
> org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.endElement(Digester.java:1063)
>         at 
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXPar
> ser.java:585)
>         at 
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNamespaceBinder.endElement(XMLNamespaceBind
> er.java:647)
>         at 
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(
> XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1008)
>         at 
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContent
> Dispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1469)
>         at 
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XM
> LDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:329)
>         at 
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfiguration.jav
> a:525)
>         at 
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfiguration.jav
> a:581)
>         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:152)
>         at 
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.j
> ava:1175)
>         at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1561)
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostDeployer.install(StandardHostDep
> loyer.java:430)
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.install(StandardHost.java:856)
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(HostConfig.j
> ava:504)
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:461
> )
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:930)
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java
> :420)
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(Lifecycl
> eSupport.java:166)
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1203)
>
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:791)
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1195)
>
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:347
> )
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:4
> 97)
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:229
> 0)
>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:587)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at 
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
> java:39)
>         at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
> sorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>         at 
> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:285)
>         at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:371)
> Nov 11, 2002 5:59:59 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig start
> SEVERE: Marking this application unavailable due to previous error(s)
> Nov 11, 2002 5:59:59 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase log
> INFO: Context startup failed due to previous errors
> Nov 11, 2002 6:00:00 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase log
> INFO: Installing web application at context path /jsp-examples from 
> URL file:C:/
> jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-5/build/./webapps/jsp-examples
> Nov 11, 2002 6:00:00 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig tldScan
> INFO: Processed tld jar  /WEB-INF/lib/standard.jar 331
> Nov 11, 2002 6:00:00 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig 
> authenticatorC
> onfig
> INFO: Configured an authenticator for method FORM
> Nov 11, 2002 6:00:00 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase log
> INFO: Installing web application at context path /servlets-examples 
> from URL fil
> e:C:/jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-5/build/./webapps/servlets-examples
> Nov 11, 2002 6:00:01 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig 
> authenticatorC
> onfig
> INFO: Configured an authenticator for method FORM
> Nov 11, 2002 6:00:01 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase log
> INFO: Installing web application at context path /tomcat-docs from URL 
> file:C:\j
> akarta\jakarta-tomcat-5\build\webapps\tomcat-docs
> Nov 11, 2002 6:00:01 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase log
> INFO: Installing web application at context path  from URL 
> file:C:\jakarta\jakar
> ta-tomcat-5\build\webapps\ROOT
> Nov 11, 2002 6:00:01 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol start
> INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on port 8080
> Nov 11, 2002 6:00:01 PM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init
> INFO: JK2: ajp13 listening on tcp port 8009
> Nov 11, 2002 6:00:01 PM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start
> INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=10/130 
> config=C:\jakarta\jakarta-tomcat-5\build\.\co
> nf\jk2.properties
>
>
> Jeanfrancois Arcand wrote:
>
>> Xerces 2.2, not 2.0.2 (2.0.2 does not work at all) :-)
>>
>> It should work if you use 2.1.
>>
>> -- Jeanfrancois
>>
>> Bill Barker wrote:
>>
>>> If you're using the default xerces-2.0.2, then the admin context 
>>> won't load
>>> (or at least it won't for me).  You should see the error in 
>>> catalina.out.
>>>
>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>> From: "Amy Roh" <amyroh@apache.org>
>>> To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
>>> Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 3:23 PM
>>> Subject: /admin 404
>>>
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>>> I did a clean build and tried to access admin webapp
>>>> (http://localhost:8080/admin).  However, I get 404 "The request 
>>>> resource
>>>> (/admin) is not available."  Am I missing something obvious?
>>>>
>>>> Thanks,
>>>> Amy
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>>>>   
>>>
>>>
>>> <mailto:tomcat-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
>>>  
>>>
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail:
>>>>   
>>>
>>>
>>> <mailto:tomcat-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>
>>>  
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail:   
>>> <mailto:tomcat-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: 
>>> <mailto:tomcat-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>
>>>
>>>
>>>  
>>>
>>
>
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>2002-11-11 17:54:17 StandardManager[/admin]: Seeding random number generator class java.security.SecureRandom
>2002-11-11 17:54:17 StandardManager[/admin]: Seeding of random number generator has been
completed
>2002-11-11 17:59:59 StandardManager[/admin]: Seeding random number generator class java.security.SecureRandom
>2002-11-11 17:59:59 StandardManager[/admin]: Seeding of random number generator has been
completed
>  
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>2002-11-11 17:36:29 WebappLoader[/admin]: Deploying class repositories to work directory
C:\jakarta\jakarta-tomcat-4.0\build\work\Standalone\localhost\admin
>2002-11-11 17:36:29 WebappLoader[/admin]: Deploy class files /WEB-INF/classes to C:\jakarta\jakarta-tomcat-4.0\build\.\webapps\..\server\webapps\admin\WEB-INF\classes
>2002-11-11 17:36:29 ContextConfig[/admin] Exception processing TLD at resource path /WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld
>javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception processing TLD at resource path /WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.tldScanTld(ContextConfig.java:1010)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.tldScan(ContextConfig.java:870)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.start(ContextConfig.java:647)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.java:243)
>	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:166)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:3567)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:821)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:807)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:579)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostDeployer.addChild(StandardHostDeployer.java:529)
>	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>	at org.apache.commons.beanutils.MethodUtils.invokeMethod(MethodUtils.java:250)
>	at org.apache.commons.digester.SetNextRule.end(SetNextRule.java:260)
>	at org.apache.commons.digester.Rule.end(Rule.java:276)
>	at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.endElement(Digester.java:1063)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:585)
>	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNamespaceBinder.endElement(XMLNamespaceBinder.java:647)
>	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1008)
>	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1469)
>	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:329)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfiguration.java:525)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfiguration.java:581)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:152)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1175)
>	at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1561)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostDeployer.install(StandardHostDeployer.java:335)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.install(StandardHost.java:803)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(HostConfig.java:452)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:409)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:879)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:368)
>	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:166)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1196)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:738)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1188)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:347)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:497)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:2189)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:512)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.execute(Catalina.java:400)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.process(Catalina.java:180)
>	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:203)
>----- Root Cause -----
>java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid TLD resource path /WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.tldScanTld(ContextConfig.java:1002)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.tldScan(ContextConfig.java:870)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.start(ContextConfig.java:647)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.java:243)
>	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:166)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:3567)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:821)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:807)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:579)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostDeployer.addChild(StandardHostDeployer.java:529)
>	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>	at org.apache.commons.beanutils.MethodUtils.invokeMethod(MethodUtils.java:250)
>	at org.apache.commons.digester.SetNextRule.end(SetNextRule.java:260)
>	at org.apache.commons.digester.Rule.end(Rule.java:276)
>	at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.endElement(Digester.java:1063)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:585)
>	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNamespaceBinder.endElement(XMLNamespaceBinder.java:647)
>	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1008)
>	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1469)
>	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:329)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfiguration.java:525)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfiguration.java:581)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:152)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1175)
>	at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1561)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostDeployer.install(StandardHostDeployer.java:335)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.install(StandardHost.java:803)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(HostConfig.java:452)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:409)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:879)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:368)
>	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:166)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1196)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:738)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1188)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:347)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:497)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:2189)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:512)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.execute(Catalina.java:400)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.process(Catalina.java:180)
>	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:203)
>
>2002-11-11 17:36:29 ContextConfig[/admin]: Marking this application unavailable due to
previous error(s)
>2002-11-11 17:36:29 StandardManager[/admin]: Seeding random number generator class java.security.SecureRandom
>2002-11-11 17:36:29 StandardManager[/admin]: Seeding of random number generator has been
completed
>2002-11-11 17:36:29 StandardContext[/admin]: Context startup failed due to previous errors
>2002-11-11 17:58:04 WebappLoader[/admin]: Deploying class repositories to work directory
C:\jakarta\jakarta-tomcat-4.0\build\work\Standalone\localhost\admin
>2002-11-11 17:58:04 WebappLoader[/admin]: Deploy class files /WEB-INF/classes to C:\jakarta\jakarta-tomcat-4.0\build\.\webapps\..\server\webapps\admin\WEB-INF\classes
>2002-11-11 17:58:04 ContextConfig[/admin] Exception processing TLD at resource path /WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld
>javax.servlet.ServletException: Exception processing TLD at resource path /WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.tldScanTld(ContextConfig.java:1010)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.tldScan(ContextConfig.java:870)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.start(ContextConfig.java:647)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.java:243)
>	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:166)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:3567)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:821)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:807)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:579)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostDeployer.addChild(StandardHostDeployer.java:529)
>	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>	at org.apache.commons.beanutils.MethodUtils.invokeMethod(MethodUtils.java:250)
>	at org.apache.commons.digester.SetNextRule.end(SetNextRule.java:260)
>	at org.apache.commons.digester.Rule.end(Rule.java:276)
>	at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.endElement(Digester.java:1063)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:585)
>	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNamespaceBinder.endElement(XMLNamespaceBinder.java:647)
>	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1008)
>	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1469)
>	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:329)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfiguration.java:525)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfiguration.java:581)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:152)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1175)
>	at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1561)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostDeployer.install(StandardHostDeployer.java:335)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.install(StandardHost.java:803)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(HostConfig.java:452)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:409)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:879)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:368)
>	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:166)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1196)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:738)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1188)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:347)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:497)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:2189)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:512)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.execute(Catalina.java:400)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.process(Catalina.java:180)
>	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:203)
>----- Root Cause -----
>java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid TLD resource path /WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.tldScanTld(ContextConfig.java:1002)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.tldScan(ContextConfig.java:870)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.start(ContextConfig.java:647)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.java:243)
>	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:166)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:3567)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:821)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:807)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:579)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostDeployer.addChild(StandardHostDeployer.java:529)
>	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>	at org.apache.commons.beanutils.MethodUtils.invokeMethod(MethodUtils.java:250)
>	at org.apache.commons.digester.SetNextRule.end(SetNextRule.java:260)
>	at org.apache.commons.digester.Rule.end(Rule.java:276)
>	at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.endElement(Digester.java:1063)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(AbstractSAXParser.java:585)
>	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNamespaceBinder.endElement(XMLNamespaceBinder.java:647)
>	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1008)
>	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1469)
>	at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:329)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfiguration.java:525)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DTDConfiguration.parse(DTDConfiguration.java:581)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:152)
>	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1175)
>	at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1561)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostDeployer.install(StandardHostDeployer.java:335)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.install(StandardHost.java:803)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(HostConfig.java:452)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:409)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:879)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:368)
>	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:166)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1196)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:738)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1188)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:347)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:497)
>	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:2189)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:512)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.execute(Catalina.java:400)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.process(Catalina.java:180)
>	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:203)
>
>2002-11-11 17:58:04 ContextConfig[/admin]: Marking this application unavailable due to
previous error(s)
>2002-11-11 17:58:04 StandardManager[/admin]: Seeding random number generator class java.security.SecureRandom
>2002-11-11 17:58:04 StandardManager[/admin]: Seeding of random number generator has been
completed
>2002-11-11 17:58:04 StandardContext[/admin]: Context startup failed due to previous errors
>
>  
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>--
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <mailto:tomcat-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org>
>For additional commands, e-mail: <mailto:tomcat-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message