tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Sandberg...@cs.stanford.edu>
Subject Re: ServletOutputStreamWrapper
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2002 00:03:59 GMT
Hi Paul.

That class is specific to the server-side include code, so the server
doesn't need to know anything about the writeTo method.

Basically, the ServletOutputStreamWrapper is used so that we can capture
the result of Tomcat processing a page, so that we may include the
contents of one page within another.

o.a.c.servlets.SsiInvokerServlet calls the writeTo method.  If you have
any questions after looking at the source-code, let us know.

>Is anyone familiar with this class?

Yup.

-Dan