tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Algesten <>
Subject Re: [Request] Commit the JNDIRealm patch
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2002 17:51:43 GMT
Getting discussions going in this list is like forcing water uphills.
I've tried for a while now to get involved in sorting out problems that
I've encountered. However it is quite hard when the patches I've
attempted to make are dismissed without any kind of reasoning or

Further I got something that looked like a hidden complaint about being
here shouting about my favourite BZ numbers, when all I wanted to in the
first place was to help out sorting them out myself.

Any project needs managers and workers, this project seems to be lacking
the first. There are obviously a lot of able hands like mine out there
that wants to help out, but noone is coordinating or steering the
efforts. In fact, no one even seems to be listening.