tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From M <>
Subject symlinks in test build 4.1.14 not working
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2002 09:31:04 GMT

I was testing the 4.1.14 build in the hope it will fix the follow
symlinks outside the basedir problem we have.
With a normal config I can not browse the directory structure or access
With the added Resources tag and allowLinking attribute I can browse the
directories but not retrieve any files.

Below is the relevant extract of the config I'm useing as gleaned by
searching the list:

        <Context path="" docBase="ROOT"
                 debug="0" privileged="false" reloadable="true">
                 prefix="prnj_log." suffix=".txt" timestamp="true"/>
allowLinking="true" docBase="" />

Martin Sillence
PR Newswire

DL +44 (0)1865 78 5065
F  +44 (0)1865 78 5100
Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of PR Newswire Europe. The e-mail
contents are intended only for addressee and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose
this communication and notify the sender.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message