tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "John Trollinger" <jaka...@trollingers.com>
Subject RE: Javac memory leak
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:48:41 GMT
We are using Tomcat 4.1.12 on windows and when running an automated test
that navigates through a set of about 75 jsp pages (they have includes
in them that kick of more compiles) it gets a OutOfMemoryException
halfway through the compile.  Our system is quite complex so I don't
know if I can get an example of this..

John