tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Mladen Turk" <mt...@mappingsoft.com>
Subject [JK2] jni channel doesn't send POST data (WAS: [JK2] Apache2 add read-ahead for POST data)
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:18:56 GMT
Hi,

Apache isn't the bugger here. The jni itself is unable to process the
POST data.
The channel_jni is invoked for the getChunk (id 6), but then nothing
happens (at least I wasn't been able to trace any jni_send).
It invokes the response dispatcher, but then nothing happens. (Think
that this message should be written back as requested) like for stream
channels in the processCallbacks.

Now I can check for JK_HANDLER_RESPONSE after calling dispatch and write
the post data, but that doesn't help. The message is formatted
correctly, but seems like Java part disregards that.

Am I missing something here? Costin?

MT.