tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Mladen Turk" <mt...@mappingsoft.com>
Subject RE: R: GOODBYE from tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 15:22:38 GMT

Think the name is bug...

> > Hi! This is the ezmlm program. I'm managing the
> > tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

I regularly receive such a message couple of times in a week. Been
harassing my ISP for two months, and found that if I lock  my account
(simply receiving mail due to the slow connection), and someone sends an
e-mail during that, I immediately receive a warning from ezmlm. (Well
that is what I found out).

Don't think that anything is wrong either with my account, or my ISP,
cause I have found no (well except from PHP-list using ezmlm too) other
list behaving like that.