tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnaud HERITIER" <aherit...@sopragroup.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Tomcat 4.1.16 Alpha released
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:46:05 GMT
In the RELEASE-NOTES I saw that changes are ordered chronologically.
[4.1.1] bla
[4.1.2] bla
[4.1.3] bla
[4.1.4] bla

Isn't more usefull to have the last changes in the top of each list ???
[4.1.16] bla
[4.1.15] bla
[4.1.14] bla
[4.1.13] bla

It's just an opinion ( mine ;-) ).

Arnaud H.

v4.1.16-alpha/

Significant changes over 4.1.15 Alpha include minor performance
improvements and bugfixes.

The full list of changes is available in the release notes.
http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.1.16-alpha/
RELEASE-NOTES

Remy