tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "John Trollinger" <jaka...@trollingers.com>
Subject RE: Javac memory leak
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2002 14:22:32 GMT
Ok,

I did some testing running 4.1.14 as a service...

Now my knowledge of memory management is not so good so this might mean
nothing.

When running as a service if I goto every example jsp page (the examples
that come with the install)

Compiled
Memory starts at 37872 and ends at 39048

Not compiled
Memory starts at 39635 and ends at 58760

Does this not look like a memory leak in the jsp compile code??

Thanks,

John