tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Vote results + Security Audit redirection
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:45:34 GMT
It seems the vote on a tomcat-commiter list got a majority -
unless all inactive commiters start voting -1.

Craig/Sam - please create the list or let me know who
can do it. The intention is to have all active commiters
in asap.

As soon as we get the list, I think we should move the
[Security Audit] and the other thread to it.

We can forward the mails to the public list - but
I would like to have the fixes in CVS and the potential
releases before the information gets public.

I'm all for full disclosure and public exploits - but
at least if we find the bugs, we should fix them before
making it public.

--
Costin