tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <>
Subject RE: [VOTE] tomcat-commiters list
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 20:48:49 GMT
Jason Corley wrote:

> Though I'm not a committer and thus can't vote I think a legitimate
> concern created by a list like this would be that the real bulk of threads
> that should occur on the tomcat developer list might migrate into this
> closed list
> and away from the more public view.  Just a thought to consider.

Sorry I didn't made this more clear. The tomcat-dev mailing list is and
remains the place where all development issues are discussed.

I think there are plenty of tomcat commiters who wouldn't allow such thing
to happen.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message